– Be sure that the zone you want to create doesn’t have any lights in it that are already in another zone. If so, you will have to delete the previous zone and create 2 zones because 1 light cannot be in 2 zones.
– To delete a zone press ⋮ to the right of the zone name and select “Delete Zone”
– Please note that ⋮ needs to be pressed before the zone is expanded. If the dots are pressed after the zone is expanded, the only option available is to add a port.
– Press “+ Add Zone”
The default name after pressing “+ Add Zone” is “Zone”
If there are multiple named “Zone” it will add a number after it (Zone1)
The 1,2,3,4 at the top is designating the ports. Select the port that the lights are connected to, typically port 1
– It will automatically open up the port settings
– If editing, press the circle to the right of the zone you’d like to edit
– Press “Port:1”
– The numbers next to “Ports” are which port was used to power each strand of lights. The installers normally use port 1 first
– The port you are editing will be a double circle
– Press – and + to the right of “End Position” to set which lights you want in that zone which will move the blue light and add more white lights
– All of your lights should be white except for the 1st and last light in the zone
– If two ports are used in the zone you want to create, while in the expanded zone menu, press ⋯ “Add Port” and repeat the above until you select all the lights you wish to have in the zone
– Press the drop down menu (∧) once you have the lights in the zone all selected to save
– Press ⋮ to the right of the zone name when the zone is not expanded
– Press “Start test”
– This will turn all lights in the selected port on red and will have one green light tracing through to show the direction
– Press ⋮ to the right of the zone name when the zone is not expanded and press “End Test”
To rename the zone click out of the zone then 3 vertical dots when closed out of the zone and select rename
– When setting up a zone, you have to choose which ports were used to power that section, so here is a description of what a the ports are. All lights are hard wired to your controller. Multiple wires may have been used to connect your lights to your controller. A JellyFish Pro 2 controller has up to 4 ports, therefore, up to 4 wires may be connecting your lights to your controller.
– A zone of lights you create can include part of the lights connected to a port, all of the lights connected to a port, or a group of lights spanning multiple ports. In the JellyFish Designer app, patterns are run on zones, not on ports. https://youtu.be/dYuDtrwLcGQ
Will make the lights in that zone flow the other way